UCAS are running a number of online events with a strong focus on personal statement support.
The UCAS Futures exhibitions are running throughout November. At these events, there are live personal statement workshops on the hour which both students and teachers can attend if you register for the event. Upcoming Futures sessions are:
- Maths, Engineering, and Computing (2nd and 3rd November)
- The Creative Arts (13th and 14th November)
- Science (on demand until 16th November)
- Social Sciences, Humanities, and Teaching (on demand until 24th November)
Find out more, and register at the link below:
The UCAS Futures exhibitions are also really useful for your students if you want to signpost to them, as they can:
- Chat with over 100 universities and employers
- Pick up all the information they need to shortlist their final five
- Get application hints and tips directly from UCAS
UCAS are also running UCAS Hub Live Sessions with personal statement expert Jane Marshall. These are subject-specific sessions and are running at several dates in November. Find out more at the link below:
If there are live sessions that you've missed, or you think would be useful for students to see, you can watch back previous live sessions on demand using the UCAS Hub.